- 1956-1994, predominant 1956-1979
Fonds consists of correspondence relating to the erection of the parish, building projects, Mary Queen of the World School, appointments, and Capuchin Friars (1956-80); canonical decrees dismembering Corpus Christi, St. Edward's, and Mary Queen of the World Parishes (1956, 1982); architectural plans of school-chapel (1956) and parish presbytery (1962); photocopies of draft agreements between the Archbishop of St. John's and the Capuchin Vice-Province of Central Canada for the administration of Mary Queen of the World Parish (1974); newspaper clippings relating to parish history (1956-80) and The Monitor column, "Gospelview" by Rev. Adrian Kimenai (1978-84); church bulletins (1987, 1994); 25th anniversary booklet (1987); and 3 black and white photographs. Fonds includes some photocopies.
Mary Queen of the World Parish (Mount Pearl, N.L. : Catholic)