- 1951-1982, predominant 1951-1977
Fonds consists of correspondence relating to parish property, building projects, transfer of control to the Redemptorist Fathers, appointments, and other general parish affairs (1951-1977); invitations and addresses to Archbishop Skinner (1951-1966); memorandum and articles of association (1959); canonical decree and annotated city maps delineating parish boundaries (1982); architectural plans and blueprints detailing proposed extensions to parish schools (1953, 1960) and alterations to rectory (1967); contract to build church and monastery (1961); newspaper clippings relating to parish history (1956-1977); and 6 photographs. Fonds includes some photocopies.
St. Teresa's Parish (St. John's, N.L. : Catholic)