The fonds consists of the administrative and operational records of the Trinity Benefit Club from its inception in 1838, until the present. The bound volumes include the original rules and regulations of the club, minutes of meetings, treasurers accounts, enrollment, dues, and benefits. The files contain correspondence, applications and proposals for membership, notes and loose accounts, as well as clippings and photographs from the 150th Anniversary celebration of the club in 1988. One file contains material on the Trinity Benefit Club collected and created by Walter G. C. White. It includes news clippings, some extracts from Slade Diaries, Centennial posters, Rules and Regulations and a scrapbook on the History of the Trinity Club by Rev. Canon Lockyer, which includes photographs of many of its presidents.
The records have been organized in four series: Series 1, Rules, regulations and minutes, 1838- 1983; Series 2, Treasurer's records, 1838-1877; Series 3, Membership, 1844-1966; Series 4, General files, 1869-1988.