Showing 4 results

Archivistische beschrijving
Trinity Historical Society Women
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Church of England Women's Association (St. Faith's, Ireland's Eye, NF) fonds

  • Archief
  • 1905 - 1965

The fonds contains minutes and attendance of the C.E.W.A. meetings, 1905-1965; accounts, 1927-1965; a record of altar work; an account of collections for a new church from 1920 onwards; annual report for 1961-63 and Christmas letters for 1959, 1962 and 1963.

Church of England Women's Association (St. Faith's, Ireland's Eye, N.L..)

Anglican Church Women (A.C.W.), St. Matthew’s (Trouty) fonds

  • Archief
  • 1965-2004

The fonds consists of minutes and attendance records of the ACWA - ACW meetings 1969-2004; accounts 1968-2004; listings of goods given out for sales 1968-2003; receipt books 1965-2003; roll call 1973-2003; correspondence; certificates; annual reports; miscellaneous; the ACW flag.

Church of England Women's Association (Trouty, N.L.)

Women's Patriotic Association. Trinity Branch, fonds

  • Archief
  • 1918-1995 (inclusive), 1939-1945 (predominant)

The fonds represents the Trinity branch of the WPA in Newfoundland, and consists of two printed annual reports of the WPA, Newfoundland, 1918 and 1945, a small amount of correspondence, knitting patterns and records of material issued and work returned. There is also a file of news clippings relating to members of the armed forces from the Trinity area, including some obituaries. The fonds was assembled by Rupert Morris and contained some items which have been removed.

Women's Patriotic Association. Trinity Branch (Trinity, N.L.)

First Trinity Girl Guide Company fonds

  • Archief
  • 1943-1968

The fonds consists of a logbook of the company with an introduction by the Chaplain, Rev. R.S. Sheppard and a record book, 1953-1968. The logbook begins March 26, 1943 and contains a detailed account of the activities of the company. On p.2 there are 8 photographs of a camp held in 1944. The final meeting recorded in the logbook was held in February, 1966. The record book contains the names of the Guides enrolled and an account of their badges etc. Instructions and advice for guides, written by Commissioner Mrs. Sullivan, is included at the back of the book.

1st Trinity Girl Guide Company