The fonds consists of a logbook of the company with an introduction by the Chaplain, Rev. R.S. Sheppard and a record book, 1953-1968. The logbook begins March 26, 1943 and contains a detailed account of the activities of the company. On p.2 there are 8 photographs of a camp held in 1944. The final meeting recorded in the logbook was held in February, 1966. The record book contains the names of the Guides enrolled and an account of their badges etc. Instructions and advice for guides, written by Commissioner Mrs. Sullivan, is included at the back of the book.
1st Trinity Girl Guide Company