Anglican Parish of St. Philip's, Moreton's Harbour

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Anglican Parish of St. Philip's, Moreton's Harbour

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1841 - 1861

History

The parish was created in 1841 from part of the Parish of Twillingate. It included Tizzard's Harbour. The parish was reabsorbed into the current Parish of Twillingate.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places