1288 Torbay Road
Torbay, Newfoundland and Labrador
CA A1K 1K4
Founded in July 1988, the Torbay Museum is home to an amazing array of artifacts and historical archival items dating back hundreds of years. Its collection began with items donated by the Roman Catholic Presentation Sisters in honour of their 121-year stay in Torbay at St. Michael’s Convent (1865-1986). The Sisters’ donation included a nine-piece chesterfield set and stained glass doors, which have been incorporated into the design of the museum.
Created - April 10, 2013