Archief - Churchmen's Club, (Trinity, NF) fonds

Title and statement of responsibility area

Titel

Churchmen's Club, (Trinity, NF) fonds

Algemene aanduiding van het materiaal

  • Textual record

Parallelle titel

Overige titelinformatie

Title statements of responsibility

Titel aantekeningen

  • Source of title proper: Supplied title based on provenance

Beschrijvingsniveau

Archief

archiefbewaarplaats

referentie code

Editie

Editie

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Datering archiefvorming

Datum(s)

  • 1932-1950 (Vervaardig)
    Archiefvormer
    Churchmen's Club (Trinity, N.L.)

Fysieke beschrijving

Fysieke beschrijving

3 cm of textual records

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archivistische beschrijving

Naam van de archiefvormer

(1932-1950)

Institutionele geschiedenis

The Churchmen’s Club at Trinity was established in the 1920s. The club was open to confirmed male members of the church over 16 years of age, who were approved by other members. After the first few years the club was open to all denominations. The clubroom was in the Parish Hall. It was open most evenings and members gathered for cards, darts, billiards and other activities. They also organized tournaments with other clubs in the area. One night per week the club was rented to the Ladies Club. The club remained active until the 1970s.

Source: Churchmen’s Club minute book and rules and regulations.

Geschiedenis beheer

After the club closed the records were kept at the rectory of the parish of Trinity.

Bereik en inhoud

The fonds consists of the minute book of the Churchmen's Club, 1932-1950, general rules and card rules, 1946, and invoices, 1939.

Aantekeningen

Materiële staat

Directe bron van verwerving

Donated by the Rector of the Parish of Trinity, Rev. G. Colbourne, July 2000.

Ordening

Taal van het materiaal

  • Engels

Schrift van het materiaal

Plaats van originelen

Beschikbaarheid in andere opslagformaten

Restrictions on access

No restrictions

Termen voor gebruik, reproductie en publicatie.

It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain copyright status and clearance.

Toegangen

No finding aid available.

Associated materials

Related materials

Aanvullingen

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standaard nummer

Trefwoorden

Onderwerp trefwoord

Geografische trefwoorden

Naam ontsluitingsterm

Genre access points

Beheer

Identificatie van het beschrijvingsrecord

Identificatiecode van de instelling

Regels of conventies

Status

Klad

Niveau van detaillering

Gedeeltelijk

Datering van aanmaak, herziening of verwijdering

Created - April 23, 2013

Taal van de beschrijving

  • Engels

Schrift van de beschrijving

Bronnen

Voorwaarden voor raadpleging en gebruik

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres